Monday, February 06, 2006

More search engine work

In my never ending quest to fix my search engine ranking, I have added more links to my mattarata.com page. Hopefully this cross linking will improve my place to beat out the guy who has been listed above me forever.

My thinking is that, especially with the Server Central page which is highly cross linked with a lot of hosting type search engines, that somehow the relevancy factor will get kicked up a little on my 'Matthew Arata'.

UPDATE: These changes finally worked. I succeeded in kicking off the guy who was listed above me. The simple linking on the main mattarata.com page probably did the trick. Making relevant things cross link back to themselves is apparently what google likes, though only if it is legit content, which all of my stuff happens to be.

No comments: